White crystalline powder
Used in peptic ulcer treatment. Irritable bowel syndrome. Used in treatment of spastic disorders of the biliary tract, urologic disorders, and urinary incontinence. During anesthesia to control salivation and bronchial secretions. Used for eye examinations, before and after eye surgery, and to treat certain types of eye conditions.
Atropine Sulfate USP; Atropt; Atrazine; Atropsiol; Tropini Sulfas; AtropineSulfat; Atropini Sulfas
Store in a tightly sealed container away from heat, moisture, and direct light. Keep in a secure poison area.
- 500 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 to 3 years from mfg. date when properly stored
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 469.7 øC
- Melting Point: 189-192 øC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 382.60 g/mol