Light yellow flakes
In water treatment, it acts as an algaecide.
Used as an antistatic agent and a disinfectant. It is commonly found in cosmetics such as conditioners, hair dyes, and mousse.
Behentrimonium Chloride; UPI T/N-Uniquat BH75; Degussa T/N-Varisoft BT-85 Flake; Quarternary Ammonium Compounds: C20-C22-Alkyl Trimethyl Chloride & Isoptopanol
Keep container tightly closed away from heat and sunlight between 5-30oC.
- 250 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 25 lb. Drum
- 45 kg. Fiber Drum
- 100 lb. Fiber Drum 1 lb. Bulk
- cationic quarternary compounds
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 1 year from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: N/A
- Melting Point: 85oC (185oF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 327.00 g/mol