Colorless to light yellow liquid with sweetish floral (Jasmine Rose) odor.
Used as an intermediate in the manufacturing of Polyester Plasticizers, Unsaturated Polyester Intermediates, Saturated Polyesters for Polyurethane coatings, surfactants, inks, solvents for natural and synthetic flavorings, and coupling agents in cellophane.
Dihydrocoumarin, BDHP, Hydrocoumarin; 1,2-Benzodihydropyrone
Keep container tightly closed when not in use. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- 100 Gram HDPE Bottle
- 10 kg. Pail
- 50 kg. drum
- Food & bev.
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: Two years from manufacture date.
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 70 RV 2.15
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 113 øC (235 øF)
- Melting Point: 25ÿøC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: NO
- Molecular Weight: 90.12 g/mol