Clear Colorless liquid with a pungent sweetish odor.
Acetone is used to make plastic, fibers, drugs, and other chemicals. It is also used to dissolve other substances.
Acetone NF, 2-Propanone, Diethyl Ketone Dimethylketal, Dimethylformaldehyde, Pyroacetic acid, Pyroacetic ether
Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated location away from any area where the fir hazard may be acute. Outside or detached storage is preferred.
- 250 ml. Glass Bottle
- 500 ml. Glass Bottle
- 1 Gallon NM Jug
- 360 lb. Drum (SUN)
- 55 Gallon Steel Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- General chemical
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 3 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: -19 øC (-2 øF)
- Melting Point: -94ÿøC(lit.)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 151.17 g/mol