Milky white liquid with mild acrylic odor.
Carbopol- Aqua SF-1 polymer is a lightly cross-linked acrylate copolymer. It is a novel, liquid, acrylic rheology modifier designed to suspend, stabilize, thicken, and enhance the appearance of surfactant-based personal cleansing products and soap-based cleansing systems.
Carbopol Aqua SF-1 Polymer
Store in a cool dry well-ventilated place between 40-85 øF (5-30 øC). Do not freeze.
- 250 ml. HDPE Bottle
- 480 lb. Poly Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Acrylates & methacrylates
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 9 Months from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 S 2 CL 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: N/A
- Melting Point: N/A
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: NO
- Molecular Weight: 284.54 g/mol