Colorless to pale yellow liquid with a bitter almond odor.
Used externally as a fragrance ingredient, bitter almond oil is sometimes an ingredient in moisturizers or lotions for the face as well as body. It can be included in makeup removers as well. This ingredient may also be found in fine fragrance applications as a component to add to or round out other various types of aromas.
Almond Oil Bitter Synthetic, Almond hull extract, almond oil bitter, Bitter almond essence, bitter almond oil oil, bitter almond
oil, bitter almond
Store in tightly closed container away from light under nitrogen and source of ignition at max 20øC.
- 25 lb. Pail
- 1 lb. Bulk
- food & bev.
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 1 to 3 years from mfg. date (depending on storage conditions)
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 62 øC (144 øF)
- Melting Point: Not Measured
- API: YES
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: NO
- Molecular Weight: 158.12 g/mol