White crystalline powder or crystals
Ammonium acetate is a widely used reagent in molecular biology and chromatography. Suitable applications include the purification and precipitation of DNA and protein crystallization.
Ammonium Acetate, Acetic acid, Ammonium salt
Store the material in a tightly sealed container in a cool, dry place.
- 20 kg. Bag
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 1 year from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NOT REGULATED CHEMICALS, N.O.I. CLASS 55
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 136 øC
- Melting Point: 110-112 øC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: NO
- Molecular Weight: 77.08 g/mol