Beige to white tablet
Used as a dietary supplement, sequestrant, buffer and firming agent in foods. Also used as calcium fortifier in foods, as anticakin agent in dry mixes.
Calcium Citrate TB TTH Tab U/F; Unical CC-50; Tricalcium Citrate 4 H2O; Calcium 2-hydroxypropane-1,2,3-tricarboxylate (3:2) tetrahydrate
Store at room temperature in a dry, well-ventilated area.
- 250 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Buffering agents
- chelating agents[sequestrants]
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 48580 SUB 3 CLASS 55
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 155.2 °C
- Melting Point: N/A
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 570.50 g/mol