Colorless to light yellow viscous liquid with an amine-like odor.
Alkamide DC-212 is also an excellent viscosity building agent for formulated systems.
The excellent performance boosting properties displayed by Alkamide DC-212 make it an ideal additive in the preparation of a wide variety of formulated products. Typical systems that incorporate Alkamide DC-212 include shampoos, hand soaps, facial scrubs, bubble baths, liquid dishwash, and assorted light duty and heavy duty cleaners.
Alkamide DC-212; Cocamide DEA; Coconut Oil Acid Diethanolamine Condensate; Coconut fatty acid amide of diethanolamine
Keep in a cool place in a tightly closed container.
- 38 lb. Blue TH Pail
- 50 lb. Pail
- 440 lb. Steel Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- foam & viscosity boosters
- fatty acids
- emollient & esters
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 48580 SUB 3 CLASS 55
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: >300 øF (149 øC)
- Melting Point: 168-274 øC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: NO
- Molecular Weight: 280-290 g/mol