Clear colorless liquid
Ethyl lactate, also known as lactic acid ethyl ester, is a monobasic ester formed from lactic acid and ethanol, commonly used as a solvent. It is used as a food and beverage flavoring agent.
Ethyl Lactate FCC Kosher; Unisept EL; Unityl ELK; Acytol; Eusolvan; Solactol; FEMA 2440; Ethyllactat; Purasolv ELS
Store in tightly sealed containers in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area.
- 40 lb. Blue TH Pail
- 474 lb. Poly Drum
- 485 lb. Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Lactate & lactic acid
- emollient & esters
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 1 year from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Kosher
- Flash Point: 46 øC (115 øF)
- Melting Point: -26 øC (-15 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 118.13 g/mol-1