White crystalline powder with a cotton candy odor
Maltol is a naturally occurring organic compound that is used primarily as a flavor enhancer.
Maltol Natural Kosher; Maltol FCC, Natural; Larixinic Acid; 2-Methyl-3-hydroxy-.gamma.-pyranone; 3-hydroxy-2-methy
Store at 40-70oF in tightly sealed original containers with minimum head space. Avoid prolonged exposure to light, heat and air.
- 25 Gram Bottle
- 100 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 25 kg. Fiber Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Flavor enhancers
- Origin: Natural
- Shelf life: 1 year from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: > 100 øC
- Melting Point: 161 øC (322 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 126.11 g/mol