Colorless to pale yellow oily liquid
It is used as an artifical oil of mustard and as an imitation horseradish flavor with applicatio in condiments, meats, and pickles at 87 ppm.
Mustard Oil 94%; Unoil MU94; Allyl Isothiocyanate; Senf oel; Allylsenevol; Carbospol
Store in a cool, dry area in tightly sealed containers. Protect from heat and light.
- 180 kg. Poly Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Origin: Vegetable/Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 115 øF
- Melting Point: -80 øC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 99.15 g/mol