A brain lipid that induces physiological sleep at nanomolar quantities when injected into rats. This lipid may represent a new class of biological signaling molecules.
It is being studied as a potential medical treatment for mood and sleep disorders, and cannabinoid-regulated depression.
Oleamide; T/N: Unimide 100; Oleic Acid Amide; Oleylamide; 9,10-Octadecenoamide; Adogen 73; Akawax O-Beads
Store at or around -20øC.
- 100 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 100 lb. Fiber Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Fatty acids
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: > 200 øC (392 øF)
- Melting Point: 70 øC (158 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 281.48 g/mol