Clear colorless to light yellow viscous liquid
It is used in many applications such as cosmetics, vaccines and pharmaceuticals as a preservative. It is also used as a fixative for perfumes, an insect repellent, a topical antiseptic, a solvent for cellulose acetate, some dyes, inks, and resins, in preservatives, pharmaceuticals, and in organic synthesis. It is moderately soluble in water. It is used as an anesthetic in the aquaculture of some fish.
Phenoxyethanol 95%; 2-Fenoxyethanol; Rose Ether; 2-Phenoxyethyl alcohol
Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances.
- 230 kg. Steel Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 48580 SUB 3 CLASS 55
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 113 øC (235 øF)
- Melting Point: 11 øC (52 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 138.16 g/mol