Clear, yellow liquid
Phytic acid is used in food processing industry to reduce fermentation time and to prevent the change of properties or colors and oxidation in foods and wines due to its powerful chelating function.
Phytic Acid 50%; T/N: Phytic Acid Extreme; Alkovert; Exfoder M; Fitic acid; Phyliance
Keep container tightly closed. Store in a cool dry place.
- 100 ml. HDPE Bottle
- 250 ml. HDPE Bottle
- 5 kg. Pail
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Chelating agents [sequestrants]
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 1 year from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 673.8 øC
- Melting Point: N/A
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 660.04 g/mol