Yellow crystalline soild
Picric acid is employed as component of clinical chemistry reagent, dyes and fixatives used in pathology, bacteriology and forensic laboratories.
Picric Acid Reagent ACS; 1,3,5-Trinitrophenol; 2,4,6-trinitrophenol(Dry or wetted with less,by mass); Acide picrique; 2,4,6-Trinitrofenolo
Store in an explosion-proof refrigerator away from oxidizers, reducing agents, and metals. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated detached location.
- 500 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 150 øC
- Melting Point: 122-123 øC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 229.1 g/mol