Colorless, translucent crystals or white crystalline powder
Pilocarpine hydrochloride can be used in the medical management of glaucoma, especially open-angle glaucoma, in those cases in which the intraocular pressure can be controlled adequately by the topical administration of pilocarpine.
Pilocarpine HCL USP; Salagen; Akarpine; Amisturap; (+)-Pilocarpine hydrochloride; Sanpilo
Store at room temperature in tightly sealed containers.
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Active pharmaceutical ingredient
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: N/A
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: N/A
- Melting Point: 383 - 401 øF (195 - 205 øC)
- API: YES
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 244.72 g/mol