White crystalline powder
Potassium iodate may be used to protect against accumulation of radioactive iodine in the thyroid by saturating the body with a stable source of iodine prior to exposure.
Potassium Iodate Technical; Unidate T; Iodic acid, potassium salt; Potassium iodate standard solution; Potassium Iddate
Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Do not store near combustible materials. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Keep away from reducing agents.
- 100 lb. Fiber Drum
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: N/A
- Melting Point: 560 øC (1,040 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 214 g/mol