Sodium bisulfate is used as a food additive to leaven cake mixes (make them rise) as well as being used in meat and poultry processing and most recently in browning prevention of fresh-cut produce.
Sodium Bisulfate Food Grade GR; Sodium Acid Sulfate; T/N: Uantox SBS; Sodium Hydrogen Sulfate; Bisulfate of soda
Keep in a tightly closed container, stored in a cool, dry, ventilated area. Protect against physical damage. Isolate from incompatible substances.
- 250 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 50 lb. Bag
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Leavening agents
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 3 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: N/A
- Melting Point: 58.5 øC (137.3 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 120.06 g/mol