White granular powder
It is used in the pharmaceutical industry as a binder and excipient in tablets. Sorbitol is a sugar substitute. Sorbitol has approximately 60% the sweetness of sucrose (table sugar).
Sorbitol NF/FCC Gran 50 Mesh; Sorbitol NF/FCC Crystal Tablet; D-Sorbitol; Glucitol; Karion
Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Store protected from moisture.
- 250 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 S 2 CL 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 100 øC (212 øF)
- Melting Point: 111 øC (232 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: NO
- Molecular Weight: 182.17 g/mol