Clear, colorless liquid with a pungent/irritating odor. May be fruity and pleasant at low concentrations.
It is used as a solvent to make perfumes. It occurs naturally in things like broccoli, coffee, grapefruit, and other vegetable and fruits.
Aldehyde C1, Formalde-Fresh Formalde-Fresh Solution, Formalde-Fresh Solution, Buffered, Formaldehyde Formaldehyde, Buffered, Carson-Millon, Formaldehyde Developing Solution, Formaldehyde, Formaldehydi, Formalin
Inside storage should be in a standard flammable liquids storage room or cabinet. Isolate from other storage. Containers should be bonded and grounded for transfers to avoid static sparks. Never store indirect sunlight.
- 1 L Glass Bottle
- Anti-caking agents
- release agents
- acs reagant
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 12 months or longer if stored properly.
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: -39.00 øC (-38.20 øF) (234.15 K)
- Melting Point: -125.00 to -123.00 øC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: N/A