Clear colorless liquid with a pungent vinegar odor.
Acetic acid is the major acid in vinegar; as such, it is widely used as a food preservative and condiment.
Acetic Acid Reagent Grade, Ethanoic acid;Ethylic acid;Glacial acetic acid;Methanecarboxylic acid;Vinegar acid;CH3COOH;component of Aci-Jel;Acetasol;Acide acetique;Acido acetico;Azijnzuur;Essigsaeure
This material may be used in food, keep away from toxic substances. Keep away from heat and flame. Keep from contact with oxidizing materials. Avoid breathing vapor and keep from freezing.
- 30 lb. Box
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Chemicals general
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 18 Months from manufacture date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 39 øC (Tagliabue Closed Cup)
- Melting Point: 17oC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 151.16 g/mol