Pale yellow to greenish yellow viscous liquid with pine odor
It is also used as cement for lenses and prepared microscope slides.
In foods, Canada balsam is used to flavor foods and beverages. In manufacturing, Canada balsam is used in cosmetics as a fixative and fragrance and in ointments and creams.
Balsam Fir Canada; Pinus Balsamea L
Store in a cool, dry, dark place.
- 5 kg. Open HD Pail
- 11.34 kg. HDPE OH Pail
- food & bev.
- Flavors & fragrance agents
- essential oils
- Origin: Natural
- Shelf life: 2 to 3 years from mfg. date when properly stored
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 SUB 2 CLASS 70 RV 2.15
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 50øC
- Melting Point: N/A
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 233.39 g/mol