Odorless white powder
It is an additive in quick-setting cements, welding rods, and aluminum electrolysis melts. As a raw material, it is used in the production of glass, ceramics, enamel, and cathodes in lithium ion batteries. It can also be used as a catalyst for esterification.
Lithium Carbonate Tech Grade; Unichem LC45; Limas; Litard; Lithea; Phasal; Plenur; Eutimin; Lithane; Liticar; Priadel
Store material in a tightly sealed bottle away from moisture.
- 50 lb. Bag
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 60000 CLASS 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: N/A
- Melting Point: 723 øC (1,333 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 73.89 g/mol