Yellow to light-orange crystalline powder
Retinoic acid is a metabolite of vitamin A that acts as a ligand for both the retinoic acid receptor (RAR) and the retinoid X receptor (RXR). RAR and RXR heterodimerize and act as ligand-dependent transcriptional regulators, with roles in development, reproduction, immunity, organogenesis, and cancer.
Tretinoin; Vitamin A Acid; Retinoic Acid USP Powder; ATRA; NSC 122758
Store at -20øC.
- 100 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 S 2 CL 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: 350.6øC
- Melting Point: 180-181 øC
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: YES
- Molecular Weight: 300.44 g/mol