Colorless or white crystals
Is a high purity, food grade granulated salt that is cubic in structure. Higher purity helps assure consistent saltiness intensity. Brine treatment, crystallizing technique, and post-crystallizing washing substantially reduce calcium, magnesium, iron, copper and other heavy metals, sulfate and carbonate impurities.
Salt, 999; Halite; Saline; Common Salt, Table Salt
Store in a dry, covered area at humidity levels below 75%. Temperatures should be ambient. Protect from moisture.
- 100 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 250 Gram HDPE WM Bottle
- 1 lb. Bulk
- Food & bev.
- Origin: Synthetic
- Shelf life: 2 years from mfg. date
- Freight Classification: NMFC 43940 S 2 CL 85
- Kosher Status: Not Kosher
- Flash Point: N/A
- Melting Point: 801 øC (1,474 øF)
- API: NO
- Allergen: NO
- Hazmat: NO
- Molecular Weight: 58.44 g/mol